Able2Extract PDF Converter 8 found its deserved place on many authoritative lists of the best PDF conversion software. Its powerful conversion characteristics are mainly responsible for this, but also the tool’s versatile nature. Its developers had a strong sense of creating software for both amateur and professional users, so they accommodated the tool to suit everyone’s needs.
So, it’s not a surprise to find enthusiastic users among people who are only starting to familiarize themselves with the digital world and also among business professionals who spend most of their time online. While amateurs will appreciate the sleek interface and easy-to-use functions of Able2Extract PDF Converter, tech-savvy users will know how to use every single benefit that the software provides.
It is common in the busy world of creating and sharing electronic documents to receive non-editable PDF files that need to be converted into editable formats. For this reason, Able2Extract services that are most widely used by business professionals are certainly PDF conversions into MS Office documents such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher. These options allow users to convert complex data into easy-to-manage Excel tables and long PDF presentations into editable PowerPoint slides, to give only a few examples.
Here we’ll show you how to quickly and smoothly make these four PDF to MS Office document conversions using Able2Extract.
PDF to Excel
- Click “Open” on the File menu.
- Select a PDF file for conversion into Excel and then choose whether you want to convert the whole document or just extract parts of it:
- Once you’ve made your selection, click on “Excel”:
- The tool will prompt you to choose automatic or custom conversion. Click on “Convert” if you simply want to make the conversion as is.
- You can also customize your Excel table structure before conversion and preview your output by clicking on the “Custom/Define” option, after which you’ll see a range of options in the dynamic sidebar:
If you check the “Show Preview” box on the bottom, you can see what your converted document will look like.
PDF to Word
- Open the document you wish to convert to Word.
- Select the whole document, a range of pages or extract only a sentence if you wish.
- Click on “Word” to make the conversion.
PDF to PowerPoint
You will make the same three steps to convert PDFs into PowerPoint presentation, except in the final step click on the “PowerPoint” tab.
PDF to Publisher
Again, open your desired PDF file, select area for conversion and click on the “Publisher” tab.
This is a demonstration of how easy it is to use Able2Extract, at the same time creating professional, editable files for further document management. The tool provider offers a free 7-day trial that allows users plenty of time to test the converter and convert their documents like pros.
If you like the post so share it.